Subject: Executing Broker Agreement with Frost Securities - UPDATE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 06:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

I received a telephone call from Brian Coad with Frost Securities.  He is 
aware of our problems and will be working to help resolve our issues with DB 
Alex Brown.  Since Jason Peters has been over the negotiations with DB Alex 
Brown, Brian will contact him.  I have also left a message for Jason to 
follow-up with Brian.

Samantha M. Boyd
Sr. Legal Specialist
Enron North America, Corp.
1400 Smith, EB3802A
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  (713) 853-9188
Fax:  (713) 646-3490
email:  [email-masked]

	Sheila Glover@ECT
	09/19/2000 11:41 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael W Bradley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha 
Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Executing Broker Agreement with Frost Securities

Larry,
I just left you a voice mail message.....  

ECT Investments, Inc. has been trying to get an executing broker agreement in 
place with Frost Securities.  Our legal department has not been getting much 
cooperation.  I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this situation 
on your end.

Our SR. counsel, Sara Shackleton, 713-853-5620, has been the person who 
fowarded our comments to Frost Securities and has now been told that all our 
comments have been rejected absolutely.

Please advise.
Sheila