Subject: TIME CHANGE: Alberta pre-pay conference call today at 1:45pm Houston time
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT on 09/19/2000 
12:07 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Global Finance
	
	From:  Catherine Clark                           09/19/2000 11:38 AM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc: Brian Kerrigan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Soma Ghosh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT, Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, Kim Zachary/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Alberta pre-pay conference call today at 1pm Houston time

The conference call this afternoon is to continue the discussion on all 
outstanding issues regarding the Alberta pre-pay.
Call in number:
800-991-9019 USA
847-619-8039 Canada
Pass Code: 6213786

If you have difficulties accessing the conference call, please call Kim 
Zachary at (713) 853-1971.