Subject: Sutton Bridge swaps
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Trena!  I am working again with Gary's desk now that Shari has moved on 
to power trading (legal).  My first task has been to reconcile the 
outstanding Sutton Bridge transactions.  I find three:

(1)  Currency Swap between ECT and Sutton Bridge Financing Ltd:  booked 
5/22/97 [ 12/31/97 through 6/30/22]

(2)  Currency Swap between ECT and Sutton Bridge Power booked 1/28/97 [ 
through 4/29/11]

(3)  Currency Swap between "ECT" and "Sutton Bridge" booked 3/29/00 [ through 
3/31/03].  I have only seen the ticket and not the confirm.

I understand that all swap transactions are to be terminated with the pending 
Sutton Bridge sale.  Are you terminating these three (3) trades?  Are there 
others?  What is the third trade which was booked last week (I don't know 
anything about it)?  Someone should be documenting the termination and 
payout.  Please let me know ASAP as the lawyers are headed to San Antonio 
tomorrow.  Thanks.  Sara (X35620)