Subject: Re: Revised Australian Services Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Susan:  You were going to verify whether the ABN AMRO futures agreement 
should be executed by Enron Australia Finance Pty. Ltd. (or ENA with Shane 
acting pursuant to the Services Agreement).  Please let me know so that 
either David or I can move forward on the futures agreement.  Thanks.  Sara 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 04/18/2000 
04:46 PM ---------------------------

Shari Stack
04/18/2000 09:11 AM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Revised Australian Services Agreement

FYI  .. . . .
---------------------- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 04/18/2000 10:08 
AM ---------------------------

David Minns@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
04/18/2000 12:22 AM
To: Susan Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Heidi Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Shari Stack@ECT 
Subject: Re: Revised Australian Services Agreement  

I've checked my notes and spoken to Heidi and it appears the delay was 
settling the mark up (107.5%) in the Agreement. Heidi believes that this 
figure can be reduced to 100% (which is current practice). If everyone is 
agreeable I will arrange execution.  

David Minns
04/18/2000 02:35 PM
To: Susan Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Heidi Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Revised Australian Services Agreement  

Susan this is the latest version of the Services re ENA/EAPL. There is a note 
on my file that the percentage uplift. 

Shari Stack@ECT
09/18/99 06:32 AM
To: Susan Musch/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Alan Aronowitz@ECT, Gary Hickerson@ECT, Harry Arora@ECT, Colin 
Jackson@ECT, Paul Quilkey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Heidi 
Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Barbara Lewis/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Revised Australian Services Agreement

Attached please find my mark-up of the Australian Services Agreement. I have 
attached a blacklined version for ease of reference. 

Apart from changing the name from ECT to ENA, I have modified clause 1 in 
Schedule 1 to more accurately reflect the intended products.

Please call me if any questions. 

Many thanks, 

Shari

---------------------- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 09/17/99 02:25 PM 
---------------------------

Susan Musch@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
09/15/99 07:30 PM
To: Shari Stack@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Alan Aronowitz@ECT, Gary Hickerson@ECT, 
Harry Arora@ECT, Colin Jackson@ECT, Paul 
Quilkey/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Heidi 
Mason/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: Draft of Australian Services Agreement

Attached is a draft of the services agreement for the financial trading 
services to be provided by the Australian trading office for ECT-Houston.  
Please review the agreement and let me know if you have any questions, 
comments or revisions.

Best regards,
Susan