Subject: Re: Capex
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rod:  Is this one ready to go?  Please talk to Susan.  Thanks.  Sara
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 04/18/2000 
06:20 PM ---------------------------

Julian Poole@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
04/18/2000 03:58 PM
To: Sara Shackleton@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Capex  

Sara, were you able to advance with the Master Agreement for Capex?

Julian

Brent Hendry
04/14/2000 12:22 AM
To: Rod Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Andrea Calo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Julian 
Poole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sara Shackleton@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Re: Capex  

For the time being Sara is handling the Swap Master Agreements for South 
America since they are ENA transactions.

To: Andrea Calo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brent 
Hendry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: Capex

Attached is credit terms for Capex master trading contract (per Julian's 
request).

Andrea,

I hoped your credit questions were answered concerning adequately in the 
recent contract negotiations with Pluspetrol.  I apologize if I wasn't 
sufficiently responsive.  I'm working on unloading other responsibilities so 
that I can focus purely on Southern Cone.  

Rod