Subject: Westpac Banking Corporation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Shane.  Here's a quick update.  As you can see, the Westpac ISDA is a 
done deal.  Susan Bailey (paralegal) had been holding the Commonwealth ISDA 
because she didn't have an address.  I asked her to email you for the info.  
I am working on ABN AMRO.  I' m also trying to keep up with you other trading 
activity.  Let me know if you ever have any questions.  Sara
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 04/20/2000 
11:36 AM ---------------------------

Susan Flynn
04/20/2000 10:09 AM
To: Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea R 
Guillen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, David P Dupre/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Chris Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jarrod Cyprow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pamela 
Sonnier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Souad 
Mahmassani/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gordon Heaney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Meredith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Derek Bailey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bruce 
Mills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jean Bell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry Bucalo/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Charlie Hoang/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marie Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marilyn Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yolanda 
Cordova-Gilbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane Ellstrom/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lynn E 
Shivers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Willie Harrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, 
Jason Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dianne Seib/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie 
Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Willie Harrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carrie 
Southard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amber Ebow/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nidia 
Mendoza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod 
Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tracy Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Suttle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tracy Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly 
Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin P Radous/HOU/ECT@ECT, Veronica 
Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Westpac Banking Corporation

 We have received the following executed Master Agreement:

Type of Contract: ISDA Master Agreement ( Multicurrency-Cross Border)

Effective Date:  April 12, 2000

Enron Entity:  Enron North America Corp.

Counterparty:     Westpac Banking Corporation

Transactions Covered:   Approved for all products except:          pulp and 
paper and weather

PLEASE NOTE:   The Counterparty is the Calculation Agent.   The Counterpary 
has three (3) Local Business Days after the receipt of a Confirmation from 
ENA to accept or dispute the Confirmation.