Subject: Southern Ute Indian Tribe d/b/a Red Willow Production Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have engaged the Modrall firm in Albuquerque to help us sort through the 
legal issues posed by dealing with the Southern Utes both on and off line.  
The lawyers are Messrs. Lynn Slade and Bill Scott.  I would like to send a 
Fed Ex to them on Friday, April 21 for Monday morning delivery containing the 
following:

1.  ISDA Master Agreement and CSA boilerplate
2.  Our municipal form of Schedule for the Southern Utes and appropriate 
Paragraph 13
3.  A sample Schedule prepared for a general corporate (with appropriate 
disclaimer language)
4.  A copy of the 1993 Commodity Definitions and the 2000 Supplement

You will have to verify the current firm name.  Check the website at 
www.modrall.com.
Send to the attention of Bill Scott.  The address:

500 4th Street NW, Suite 1000
Albuquerque, New Mexico  87102