Subject: UG315
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 05:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Is it possible to obtain a copy of the draft "User's Guide to 1999 ISDA 
Credit Derivatives Definitions" today?  I would very much appreciate receipt 
as soon as possible.  Enron is a member of ISDA.   Thanks again.  Sara 
Shackleton
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 04/24/2000 
01:35 PM ---------------------------

Sara Shackleton
04/24/2000 08:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: UG315

Please send the current DRAFT to the User's Guide to 1999 ISDA Credit 
Derivatives Definitions to my attention.  I understand that these can be sent 
to reply mail.  You can reach me by phone at 713/853-5620 if you have any 
problems.  Thanks.  Sara Shackleton [Enron North America Corp.]