Subject: Re: Kellogg's
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 02:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

ENA  sent execution copies of the ISDA to Kellogg Company on April 10.  By 
copy of this email, I ask that you touch base with Tana Jones in Houston who 
will verify the status of ENA's ISDA with Kellogg Company and send you copies 
of our documents for use in your negotiations.  Let  me know if you have any 
questions.  Sara

Deepak Sitlani
05/02/2000 06:55 AM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Martin Holmes/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Edmund 
Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT, Michael Khajeh-Noori/LON/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Kellogg's

Sara

Paul Radous asked me to get in touch with you in connection with a proposed 
ISDA Master Agreement with Kellog Supply Services (Europe) Limited.  I should 
be grateful if you would send me by e-mail all documents relating to the ISDA 
recently executed between ENA and Kellog's as Paul would like us to use 
similar provisions.

In passing, I should point out that both I and my colleague, Michael 
Khajeh-Noori, will be dealing with this matter.  I am in the office on 
Mondays and Tuesdays and Michael is in the office on Thursdays and Fridays.  
I should therefore be grateful if you would address any e-mails to both of us 
(we can both be contacted on the same extension: 34539).

If you have any questions, please let me know.

With kind regards

Deepak

Paul: will you be preparing a credit worksheet for this entity?
---------------------- Forwarded by Deepak Sitlani/LON/ECT on 02/05/2000 
12:37 ---------------------------

Edmund Cooper
25/04/2000 16:41
To: Deepak Sitlani/LON/ECT@ECT, Michael Khajehnoori/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Kellogg's

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT on 04/25/2000 04:42 
PM ---------------------------

Martin Holmes
04/25/2000 04:26 PM
To: Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Kellogg's

Paul

We have recently concluded an ISDA with The Kellogg  Company in the USA. Now 
their European entity, Kellogg Supply Services (Europe) Limited of The 
Kellogg Building, Talbot Road, Manchester M19 0PU, UK, would like to see an 
ISDA Mastera and Schedule.

Can you look at this entity from a credit point of view please? I do not have 
separate financials for them, but if you need them will ask for a latest set.

Thanks 

Martin Holmes

PS
Did you get the Sappi International financials? And have you made any 
progress with Rottneros?

Thanks

MH

London x 5357