Subject: Statoil Marketing & Trading (US) Inc. ("Statoil")
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 07:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark and Paul:  ENA has just finalized an ISDA Master Agreement with 
Statoil.  I had advised you several months ago that Statoil also wanted to 
negotiate with ECTRIC, using the ENA agreement as a model.  Chuck O'Brien is 
the inhouse counsel and can be reached via email or phone (203/978-6988).  
Please contact Chuck and let me know if there is anything that I can do to 
help.  Regards.  Sara

Chuck:  Mark and Paul can be reached in London at 011-44-20-7783-6552 (Mark) 
and 011-44-20-7783-6566 (Paul).
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 05/17/2000 02:05 PM -----

	"Charles O'brien" <[email-masked]>
	Sent by: "Charles O'Brien" <[email-masked]>
	05/17/2000 04:47 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron UK Isda

Sara,

     Hi.  I was hoping you could arrange for someone from Enron Capital and
Trade Resources International Corp. in London to contact me regarding 
executing
and ISDA.  Hopefully, we can use our agreement as the basis for an agreement
with Enron UK.

Thanks,

Chuck