Subject: Re: Southern Ute Indian Tribe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 01:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bill:  I'll call you on Thursday, June 1 at 2pm MST.  Thanks.  Sara

	"Bill C. Scott" <[email-masked]>
	05/30/2000 06:49 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Southern Ute Indian Tribe

** Proprietary **

Sara,

I received your voice mail message this afternoon.  I would be available any 
time after 1:00 MST on Thursday, June 1 or any time on Friday, June 2 to talk 
with you about the Swap Agreements.  Please let me know what would be the 
most convenient time for you and I will mark it down.  I look forward to 
hearing from you.

Bill Scott

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO 
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, 
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  If the reader 
of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for 
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, 
please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender 
by reply e-mail or by calling 505.848.1800, so that our address record can be 
corrected.  Thank you.