Subject: Cargill Investor Services, Inc. ("Cargill") and inactive futures accounts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ted:  ENA, formerly Enron Gas Marketing, Inc., opened a futures account with 
Cargill in 1993.  I am advised that there has not been any activity with 
Cargill for many months.  It appears that we had subaccounts for trading 
crude, nat gas, unleaded gas.  We do not have any margin residing with 
Cargill. 

Given our recent discussions regarding inactive equity accounts, I was 
wondering if you had given any thought to inactive futures accounts.  

As of 5/23/00, I see only 13 active futures accounts.  The following accounts 
appear to be dormant:

(1) Bank One - I am currently negotiating to open up a margin line
(2)  Cargill
(3)  Daiwa Securities America
(4)  Gerald Inc. (may have merged or business moved to another firm)
(5)  Merrill Lynch Futures
(6)  Paine Webber
(7)  OM Stockholm (paper)
(8)  Spear, Leeds & Kellogg

Please let me know what action you would like to take, if any, or discuss in 
general.  Thanks.  Sara