Subject: Re: UtiliCorp United Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

I believe this to be true.  I spoke with the Utilicorp lawyer when I 
documented the "Australian" weather trade and discussed transfer of the 
weather deal to the new master. We should talk to our Aquila trader.

	Tanya Rohauer
	06/06/2000 06:50 PM
		
		 To: Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jarrod Cyprow/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: UtiliCorp United Inc.

Do we know if this is where they plan to trade weather derivatives now 
(instead of Aquila Risk)?

From: Susan Bailey on 06/06/2000 06:43 PM
To: Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea R 
Guillen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, David P Dupre/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jarrod Cyprow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gordon 
Heaney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Pamela Sonnier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Souad 
Mahmassani/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Derek Bailey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Meredith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bruce Mills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jean 
Bell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry Bucalo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlie Hoang/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob 
Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R 
Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nidia Mendoza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tracy Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Suttle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin P Radous/Corp/Enron@Enron@ECT, Veronica 
Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Wendi LeBrocq/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brad 
Schneider/Corp/Enron@Enron, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason 
Peters/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marilyn 
Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yolanda Cordova-Gilbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane 
Ellstrom/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lynn E Shivers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, 
Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dianne Seib/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Connie 
Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carrie Southard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amber Ebow/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: UtiliCorp United Inc.

We have received the following executed Master Agreement:

Type of Contract:  ISDA Master Agreement (Multicurrency-Cross Border)

Effective Date:   May 3, 2000

Enron Entity:   Enron North America Corp.

Counterparty:   UtiliCorp United Inc.

Transactions Covered:  Approved for all products with the exception of: Pulp 
& Paper
          Foreign Exchange