Subject: Your workload
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rod:  I'm thinking ahead with respect to Enron Corp./Hickerson matters.  A 
few current issues include:

(1)  Nogid/Freeland seem to be entering into more equity swaps.  I have asked 
that copes of all equity transactions be forwarded to my attention 
immediately.  The first order of business includes transacting with the 
following parties in the following order:
 1.  Credit Suisse First Boston ("CSFB").  We have an ECT ISDA with Credit 
Suisse Financial Products which I believe is the predecessor to CSFB.  Can 
you verify?  Do we need to amend or create a new master?
 2.  Bear Stearns (I believe that it will be Bear Stearns International 
Limited because equities are done offshore)
 3.  Lehman Brothers Finance S.A.  (you already provided credit)

Please let me know about 1 and 2 above.

(2)  Credit derivatives and distressed loan transactions

On May 18, 2000, I provided you with a list of the types of transactions 
originating in Kinneman's group by ECT Investments.  Do these guys ever need 
to communicate with credit?  How do you monitor? 

Please let me know who I should be speaking with about these transactions.