Subject: Temple Inland Forest Products
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Susan and Susan:  Please let me know who will handle.  I am holding the 
confirm.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 06/23/2000 10:39 AM -----

	Paul Radous@ENRON
	06/23/2000 09:57 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Robert Scheuer/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Temple Inland Forest Products

TIFP's parent, Temple Inland (an ESP), is now willing to provide a $500,000 
guaranty.  This makes TIFP an ESP as well.  To this end, will you please have 
a legal assistant prepare a form of guaranty that would list Temple-Inland 
Inc. as the guarantor for the Temple-Inland Forest Products Corporation 
(counterparty).  The amount of the guaranty will be $500,000.  I would also 
suggest that we lower Enron Corp's guaranty to an even amount.  

Thanks!