Subject: Re: MG
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Trena:  We have ISDA agreements as follows:

(1)  CIBC
 (a)  Enron Corp. has a 1/17/96 master and CIBC is designated as multibranch 
to act through offices in Tokyo, London and New York.  If this agreement is 
used, we need to add FX/currency provisions.
 (b)  ENA has a 10/1/94 master and CIBC is designated as multibranch to act 
through offices in Toronto, Tokyo and London.  The agreement was amended on 
5/24/96 (to add a collateral annex), on 7/27/97 t(o add FX/currency option 
and FRABBA provisions) and on 1/13/00 (to amend thresholds).

(2)  Deutsche Bank AG 
 ENA is in the process of negotiating an ISDA master agreement.  We are 
speaking with Stephen Kessler (legal) in New York.

(3)  Commerzbank AG
 ENA is in the process of negotiating an ISDA master agreement.  We sent a 
draft ISDA to Terence Zahner in New York on 10/6/99.  This was suppose to be 
forwarded to lawyers in Germany.  We left a message for someone named Roger 
Ackerman in NY in March, 2000.

(4)  Metall Bank - NOTHING

Please let me know if you need anything further.  Sara

	Trena McFarland
	07/18/2000 09:58 AM
		 
		 To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: 

Bill

You are probably aware that Enron has gone unconditional on its offer to buy 
MG, a metal company here in London.
The objective is to integrate with them ASAP and as smoothly as possible.

I made a visit with MG today and talked to their FX trader who said that he 
trades with the following banks:
CIBC
Deutche Bank
Commerz Bank
Metall Bank

Can you please tell me what lines we have in place with these, if any at all.

Sara
Do we have isdas etc in place?

Most of the trades are spot or 3mth forward, but some trades are up to four 
years out.

Thanks
Trena