Subject: Transfer of Merrill Lynch International Bank FX Business
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Are you aware of this?  I don't know the relationship between these two banks 
and whether our 7/1/95 ISDA will be transferred to the UK bank.  Let me know 
if you have any information.  Thanks.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 07/25/2000 09:30 AM -----

	Tana Jones
	07/24/2000 04:56 PM
		 
		 To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Transfer of Merrill Lynch International Bank FX Business

We have received a notice dated 7/10/00 from Merrill Lynch International Bank 
that it intends to transfer their FX business to Merrill Lynch International 
Bank Ltd., a United Kingdom incorporated bank regulated by the SFA,  
effective as of the fourth quarter of 2000.  We do have an ISDA Master 
Agreement in place with Merrill Lynch International Bank.

I am sending a copy of the notice to Gary Hickerson & Tanya Rohauer (I am 
also sending Tanya the financials of the new entity).  We will await Credit's 
instructions as to how they would like to proceed after reviewing the 
documentation.