Subject: Re: REMINDER - ESA Legal Management Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth:  You can remove my name (and Kaye Ellis's name) from the list.  
Brent Hendry will handle Latin America financial trading for now.  Thanks.  
Sara

	Elizabeth Serralheiro@ENRON
	07/31/2000 09:00 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Sara Shackleton@ECT, Kaye 
Ellis@ECT, John Novak/SA/Enron@Enron, Sami Arap/SA/Enron@Enron, Robert H 
George/SA/Enron@Enron, Andrea Gavino/SA/Enron@Enron, Mary Ann 
Oliveira/SA/Enron@Enron, Luiz Watanabe/SA/Enron@Enron, Mina 
Miyakawa/SA/Enron@Enron, Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Rick Hopkinson/NA/Enron@Enron, Cecilia 
Morellato/SA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: REMINDER - ESA Legal Management Meeting

The above meeting is confirmed for Tuesday, August 1st at 10:00 a.m. Brazil 
time/8:00 a.m. Houston time.
Dial-in numbers: Toll Free: (800) 649-2862
        International Access/Caller Paid: (847) 413-3751
        Host: Randy Young
        Confirmation #2467108  
Press *0 at anytime during your conference call for operator assistance. 
For those in S?o Paulo the conference room  6C4  is reserved.

Please send me your updated report today, not later than 5:00 p.m. Brazil 
time.

Thanks & regards,
Elizabeth