Subject: Re: Form Work
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mary:  Just a reminder.  Tana is not in charge of form changes; Susan Bailey 
handles that function.  Tana's primary role is "special projects" but she is 
helping Susan and Samantha with daily matters until Stephanie begins work and 
has some experience.  Sara

	Mary Cook
	07/31/2000 10:43 AM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Form Work

I suggest the attached language be substituted for the current language in 
the schedules in respect of Engineering Report where  a PV/PDP mac is 
utilized.  Tana, maybe this could go as an optional insert under Docs to be 
Delivered, rather than back in the collateral schedule with the pv/pdp 
language, so people won't forget to put it in under required deliveries.  
Thanks.  Mary