Subject: DTD Brent
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Edmund:  Attached is a slightly different version of DTD Brent which I have 
drafted.  I would like to discuss.  Please let me know when you can talk.  
Sara

----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 08/08/2000 09:18 AM -----

	Sheetal Patel
	08/01/2000 06:02 PM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: DTD Brent

Sara,

Below is the most recent language I have received from the London office 
referencing the Market Wire correctly.

Thanks,
Sheetal 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 05:56 
PM ---------------------------

Sheetal Patel
08/01/2000 05:53 PM
To: Matt A Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris Shapland/LON/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
Meredith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Souad Mahmassani/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: DTD Brent

Matt/Susan,

Below is the common and float pricing language I have been asking about.  I 
need an okay from a trader and legal perspective before putting this language 
in our confirms.  If you notice, the most recent language is in red.

Thanks,
Sheetal 

---------------------- Forwarded by Christopher Shapland/LON/ECT on 
10/07/2000 15:12 ---------------------------

Edmund Cooper
07/07/2000 17:11
To: Christopher Shapland/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: DTD Brent

Floating Price:

The mean of the arithmetic average of the daily high and low quotations for 
Dated Brent under the heading 'Platt's Crude Oil Marketwire: Brent (DTD)' as 
reported in Platt's Crude Oil Marketwire minus the average of the daily 
settlement prices for the prompt month of the IPE Brent Crude Oil Futures 
Contract for each Commodity Business Day/Trading Day for the applicable 
Determination Period, with the exception of the last Commodity Business 
Day/Trading Day of the prompt month on which day the settlement price for the 
Second Nearby Month will be used.  The calculation should include only the 
days when both the IPE is open and Platts publish their dated Brent 
assessment.

Common Pricing:

Pricing to be effective only on the days when both the IPE is open and Platts 
publish their dated Brent assessment.

From: Christopher Shapland on 06/13/2000 11:38 AM GDT
To: Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: EOL platts Dated brent over frontline ipe brent spread

Sheetal

Just a quick reminder of the trades I needed with common pricing!

Any problems give me a call

Cheers

Chris
:)
---------------------- Forwarded by Christopher Shapland/LON/ECT on 
13/06/2000 11:38 ---------------------------
From: Christopher Shapland on 09/06/2000 08:54
To: Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: language?  

Sheetal

I'm sorry - here you are!

Floating Price:

The mean of the arithmetic average of the daily high and low quotations for 
Crude Oil Assessments published in the table entitled &Crude Price 
Assessments: International US$/BBL: Brent (DTD)8 in the issue of Platt,s 
Crude Oil Marketwire that reports prices effective for such Business  Days 
during the Determination Period minus the average of the daily settlement 
prices for the prompt month of the IPE Brent Futures Contract for each 
Commodity Business Day/Trading Day for the applicable Determination Period, 
with the exception of the last Commodity Business Day/Trading Day of the 
prompt month on which day the settlement price for the Second Nearby Month 
will be used. 

Common Pricing:

Pricing to be effective only on the days when both the IPE is open and Platts 
publish their dated Brent assessment.

Cheers

Chris
:)

Sheetal Patel
08/06/2000 22:51
To: Christopher Shapland/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: language?

Hi Chris,

I have not received any language from you.  Just wanted to make sure you 
didnt forget.  

Thanks,
Sheetal :)

---------------------- Forwarded by Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 05:47 
PM ---------------------------
From: Christopher Shapland on 07/10/2000 03:10 PM GDT
To: Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: DTD Brent