Subject: Re: Swap Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 05:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gary:  Thanks for the redraft.  Would you please send the swap termination 
format for the Transaction so that I can review it together with the 
Transaction confirm?  Thanks.  Sara

	"Rosenblum, Gary(CICG-GEDNY)" <[email-masked]>
	09/14/2000 03:37 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Barna, Peter (CICG - Equity Linked Capital Markets)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Payton-Jacobs, Leslie (OGC)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Grasso, Anthony (CICG - NY Equity Ops)" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Swap Agreement

Sara,
Hope all is well by you.
Attached is a marked and clean draft of the confirmation for the Swap
Transaction, revised to reflect our discussion on your comments. I note that
the confirmation retains the Change in Law provision (with marked changes)
for this Transaction. We agree to discuss further the Change in Law
provision in respect of future Transactions. Please call/email me with any
comments.
Regards
 <<Enron swap 091400cmp.doc>>  <<Enron swap 091400.doc>>

 - Enron swap 091400cmp.doc
 - Enron swap 091400.doc