Subject: Enron Corp. ISDA Master Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bill:  I am resending my earlier message which identifies the correct legal 
entities with which Enron Corp. would like to execute ISDA Master Agreements 
(for the purpose of entering into equity trades).  In addition to the 
entities listed below, we need to include "Merrill Lynch International" 
("MLI").  ENA just negotiated an agreement with MLI, so the Enron Corp. 
master should be fairly simple.  Also, Clint and Jeff are interested in 
transacting with Toronto Dominion Bank.  In that regard I note that Enron has 
an Interest Rate and Currency Agreement with Toronto Dominion Bank, New York 
Branch.  I'll review this agreement to see if it requires amendment.

Jeff/Clint:  Do want to deal with a specific Toronto Dominion branch?

All:  I will expect that Bill will provide credit worksheets and I'll either 
begin the ISDA process or change "ENA" to Enron Corp. on those agreements 
which have previously been sent.

Thanks.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 09/18/2000 02:46 PM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	08/23/2000 05:47 PM
		 
		 To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod 
Nelson/LON/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron Corp. ISDA Master Agreements

All:  Before Rod became a Brit, we were working with Enron Corp. treasury to 
put in place some masters in the name of ENA for the following parties:

Bear, Stearns Internaitonal Limited
Credit Agricole Indosuez
CSFB International
Lehman Brother Finance S.A.
Morgan Stanley Capital Services Inc.
Deutsche Bank

These masters will be used to for equity deals on ENE stock.  The Treasury 
group has concluded together with Rex Rogers and V&E, that Enron Corp. is the 
appropriate swap counterparty for these masters and NOT ENA.

Who in credit will be available to assist me in this process?  Thanks.  Sara