Subject: Re: Citibank/Garden State Paper Q3 transaction
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tanya:  Rodney and Finley are reviewing the two existing Citibank masters 
(ECT/Nighthawk).  Two swaps will be documented under the ECT/Citibank maste 
and two under the new Garden State master  (Was Molly in the process of 
amending that master?  She never returned my voice mail.).   Rodney and/or 
Finley should call you.  Sara

	Tanya Rohauer
	09/21/2000 07:22 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Citibank/Garden State Paper Q3 transaction

I assume you mean a master between Garden State and ENA?  Please let me know 
where we are in the whole process.  thanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT on 09/21/2000 07:18 
AM ---------------------------

From:  Tanya Rohauer                                                          
   09/20/2000 10:32 AM	

	                           

To: Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Citibank/Garden State Paper Q3 transaction  

Garden State is still me.

   

From:  Paul Radous @ ENRON                                                    
         09/20/2000 10:13 AM	

	                           

To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Citibank/Garden State Paper Q3 transaction

Tanya, 

You have been leading this up to this point.  Do you wish to continue, or did 
you need an assist?

Paul
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul Radous/Corp/Enron on 09/20/2000 
10:14 AM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 09/20/2000 09:16 AM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Citibank/Garden State Paper Q3 transaction

All:  I met with Rodney Malcolm and Finley Biggerstaff about the two 7-year 
paper swaps between each of Garden State/CITI and ENA/CITI.  Who will be 
handling credit for the new master and the transactions in general?  I am 
told that this is a Q3 deal.  Thanks.  Sara

Molly:  I left you a vm about prior efforts to amend the ENA/CITI master.  
Weren't ;you speaking wth someone at Citibank?