Subject: Re: RBC and TD Bank Swaps with Enron Canada
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greg:  I spoke with Joe and he IS working on the internal rate swap with John 
(i.e., ECC/RMT and RMT/ENA).  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 10/03/2000 08:44 AM -----

	Larry Joe Hunter
	10/02/2000 05:04 PM
		
		 To: Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: RBC and TD Bank Swaps with Enron Canada

Greg,

The matrix I was given doesn't mention an internal rate swap.  I'll have to 
check with John Griffith in Structuring.  

Sara,
Do you know if the Interest Rate swap is also being backed out to RMT?

Thanks
Joe

Greg Johnston
10/02/2000 02:54 PM
To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: RBC and TD Bank Swaps with Enron Canada  

Joe, I understood that there should be an internal interest rate swap in 
addition to the commodity swap that you just faxed back to me.  Is someone 
other than you preparing that document?

Thanks

Greg

   

	From:  Larry Joe Hunter                           10/02/2000 01:07 PM

To: Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: RBC and TD Bank Swaps with Enron Canada  

I have recieved everything.  I'll send copies of the TD & RBC signatures as 
soon as I recieve them.  The Risk Management deal you signed is, in effect, 
the Confirm between ENA and ECC.  For tax purposes, ENA does not deal 
directly with ECC, so the Risk Management vehicle takes the place of ENA.  

Thanks,
Joe

Greg Johnston
10/02/2000 10:50 AM
To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter 
Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sharon Crawford/CAL/ECT@ECT 
Subject: RBC and TD Bank Swaps with Enron Canada

I believe that, as you requested, I have now had executed and returned to you 
by fax copies of the commodity swaps between Enron Canada and each of RBC, TD 
Bank and Risk Management as well as the two rate swaps between Enron Canada 
and each of RBC and TD.  I believe the only other confirm requiring Enron 
Canada's execution in this transaction is the back-to-back rate swap between 
Enron Canada and ENA, whereby Enron Canada swaps the floating rate for the 
fixed rate with ENA.  You can send that confirm directly to my attention by 
e-mail and I will get it signed and sent back to you.  I understand that you 
will be attending to obtaining counterparty execution of these confirms.  
Could you do me a favor and, when you receive the fully executed confirms 
back from the respective counterparties, fax fully executed copies of all the 
confirms to my attention at 403-974-6707.  I am aggregating copies of all the 
documents relating to this financing for our files and will need the executed 
confirms as part of that process.

Thanks

Greg Johnston