Subject: re: Raptor II Swap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Scott:  I only have comments from Ryan and Donette.  Mark Spradling left me a 
message about five minutes ago and said that he would have comments tomorrow 
morning (and to copy Shelley Barber on any drafts).  Once I receive comments, 
I'll prepare another draft and circulate.  Sara

	Scott Sefton
	10/04/2000 05:47 PM
		
		 To: Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney Faldyn/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob 
Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: re: Raptor II Swap

Sara,

Since you're out the rest of the week from noon tomorrow, we'd really 
appreciate it if you could prepare a revised confirm tomorrow morning so we 
can deliver it to LJM for their review. Then, we can hopefully sign the 
confirm on Monday. Thanks!

Scott

Ryan Siurek@ENRON
10/04/2000 05:38 PM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rodney Faldyn/Corp/Enron@Enron, Bob Butts/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: re: Raptor II Swap

Here are comments from transaction support group on the LDC swap.  I have 
marked my changes against a clean version of the latest swap.

Regards,

Ryan