Subject: Re: vacation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 02:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

John:

Per my voice mail. you need to insure that the right people in London keep me 
updated on execution and delivery of the appropriate service agreements to 
permit the U.K. arranger to act for both ENA and ECT Investments, Inc.

Also, you need to advise me of new platforms you are seeking as well as 
CONTACT NAMES and PHONE/FAX numbers.  In that regard,

(1)  What is Autex?  You have never mentioned this one to me.
(2)  I am contacting Instinet but will need the agency agreement which was 
requested earlier.
(3)  I am reviewing ITGL/ITG Europe.  (NOTE that Posit in the U.S. has no 
written arrangement with us)

Thanks.  Sara

	John Greene
	10/05/2000 08:03 AM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Mahesh Lakhani/LON/ECT@ECT, Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: vacation

Sara,

According to Mahesh, the London equity trading agent entity (Enron Investment 
Services, "EIS") has been established.  Therefore, once the agency agreement 
language between EIS and ECT Investments has been finalized we should be able 
to begin trading in London.  Instinet, Autex and ITG/Posit are all very 
important to our process and, where necessary, we need to get agreements 
between EIS and the vendors executed as soon as possible.  Who will be our 
contact in Legal regarding all of these agreements in your absence?

Thanks and regards,
John  

From: Sara Shackleton on 10/04/2000 06:32 PM
To: Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jorge A Garcia/NA/Enron@Enron, Clint 
Freeland/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe 
Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya 
Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, John Greene/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Scott Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, William 
Stuart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gordon 
McKillop/NA/Enron@ENRON, Julia H Chin/NA/Enron@Enron, Ellen 
Su/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: vacation

I will be on vacation from October 6- 13.  Also, the ENA lawyers will be 
offsite October 5 and 6.
Should you need assistance during my absence, please contact my assistant 
Kaye Ellis at Ext. 35968 who will direct you to a lawyer.
Thanks.  Sara