Subject: FPL - Enron ISDA Agreements & Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Clem:  We have gone back and forth with Serge Martin who is negotiating for 
Florida P&L.  I think that you need to contact him and have a conversation.  
If you prefer to give your negotiable comments to me, I'll be glad to move 
forward.  We are finished with the ISDA.  Thanks for your help.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 11:12 AM -----

	"Serge Martin" <[email-masked]>
	10/18/2000 02:05 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FPL - Enron ISDA Agreements & Attached Files

Sara and Jason:  The changes you last sent with regard to this matter
were all acceptable to FPL and we agree the documents are in final form,
except, however, for the Enron guaranty.  I have enclosed clean and
marked copies of the guaranty with those revisions we would request and
I would hope that none of them would be controversial.  In the hope that
the enclosures might upon your approval of the revised guaranty be a
"final" set, I have also enclosed a clean copy of the ISDA Schedule in
the form agreed upon (I have not enclosed a marked copy as the only new
changes are in the guaranty attached as Exhibit A thereto).  Please
advise.  -Serge

Serge G. Martin
[email-masked]
Steel Hector & Davis LLP
200 South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33131-2398
(305) 577-7097 phone
(305) 577-7001 fax

 - 625145_4.DOC
 - 570710_6.DOC
 - 625206_1.DOC