Subject: Re: SITA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Susan:  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  We have agreed to delete 
the CSA and will return a blackline to you shortly.  You may recall that SITA 
expressly requested that the Enron agreement be governed by English law which 
is why we prepared this document for execution by our affiliate in London 
with the jurisdiction language appearing in the prior draft.  There are still 
issues posed by your markup and we should be able to schedule a conference 
call next week.  Thanks.  Sara  

	"Susan Hopkinson" <[email-masked]>
	10/09/2000 03:27 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: SITA

CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Further to my fax of 3 October we have SITA's instructions.

1 - Credit Support Annex :

SITA's position is unchanged. SITA does not wish to have a Credit Support 
Annex.  SITA have asked that ENRON come up with a proposal on the term and 
volume of the transactions on the basis of no Credit Support Annex.

2 - SITA does not provide investment services ancillary to its main 
activities. Do you have any news regarding ENRON on this point?

Kind regards
Susan Hopkinson

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lovells (the merged firm of Lovell White Durrant and
Boesebeck Droste, practising as Lovells Boesebeck Droste in
some jurisdictions) is an international law firm.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please contact
the sender or the London Technology Department on +44 (0) 20 7296 2000.