Subject: CSFB International deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Russell:

I spoke briefly with Paul about your long-dated commodity deal and have a few 
comments.

(1)  Have you spoken with anyone on the confirmation desk about preparing a 
draft confirm?  Joe Hunter (X33316) is a good start.

(2)  Paul advises that you will be transacting pursuant to the existing ISDA 
Master Agreement between ENA and CSFB Int'l (name change from Credit Suisse 
Financial Products).  In that regard, you should be sure to add the following 
items to the confirmation and discuss with your counterparty:

 (a)  ENA should be the Calculation Agent for purposes of this transaction.

 (b)  You should provide for "Payments on Early Termination" as:  "For the 
purpose of Section 6(e) of the ISDA Master Agreement,  (i)  Loss will apply, 
and (ii) the Second Method will apply."

Also, you should obtain evidence of the name change (usually a certificate of 
name change).

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks.  Sara