Subject: TD crude prepay
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Gareth:  Per your voice mail.  Marcus thought this was closing next week.  I 
will be out on Monday and Tuesday and will have to find a backup.  Let me 
know if you have further info.  Thanks.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 11/14/2000 08:37 AM -----

	Treasa Kirby
	11/14/2000 08:15 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Brenda L Funk/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcus Von Bock Und Polach/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: TD crude prepay

Sara,
In response to your questions below:

1. Rod Nelson will be handling credit as the deal is now being executed by 
ENA.

2. Tax is being handled by Steve Jacobson in the London office ( he is our US 
tax person )

3. Accounting is Matt Landy

4. The confirmations are being handled by Kim Theriot and John Wilson is the 
trader who will be signing on behalf of ENA. We have a call with them today 
at 3.00pm UK time  so if there is any change I will let you know.

5. We are still waiting for the term sheet / confirms from TD and are 
expecting them this afternoon. I will forward them to you asap.

6. TD have proposed using the 98 ISDA which I believe is already in place 
with ENA and TD Texas.

7. This is just one transaction with 3 individual wti swaps, two of which are 
with Enron, Enron/TD , TD/Morgan Stanley, Morgan Stanley/ Enron

I will send you the transaction diagram from TD and the ISDA agreement.

If there is anything else you need please feel free to call me on 0207 783 
5404

Regards

---------------------- Forwarded by Treasa Kirby/LON/ECT on 14/11/2000 13:35 
---------------------------

Marcus Von Bock Und Polach
14/11/2000 11:36
To: Treasa Kirby/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: TD crude prepay

as discussed
---------------------- Forwarded by Marcus Von Bock Und Polach/LON/ECT on 
14/11/2000 11:40 ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton on 13/11/2000 11:54 CST
To: Marcus Von Bock Und Polach/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Gareth Bahlmann/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: TD crude prepay

Marcus:  Can you please let me know what you need.
Who is handling credit?  tax?  accounting?
Who is booking the confirmations?  Have the confirms been drafted or 
negotiated?  Any changes?  How many transactions?

Sara