Subject: Prepaid Oil Swap - Transaction Diagram
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:40:00 -0800 (PST)

more
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 11/14/2000 08:39 AM -----

	Treasa Kirby
	11/14/2000 08:36 AM
		 
		 To: Marcus Von Bock Und Polach/LON/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Prepaid Oil Swap - Transaction Diagram

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Treasa Kirby/LON/ECT on 14/11/2000 14:38 
---------------------------

[email-masked] on 07/11/2000 15:30:07
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Prepaid Oil Swap - Transaction Diagram

Please find attached two powerpoint slides that show a diagram of the cash 
flows
under the proposed prepaid swap.
Please let me know if this matches with your perception.
Regards
Steve

(See attached file: Enron-6.11.00.ppt)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential and is for the
intended addressee(s) only. If you have received it in error, please do not
disclose the contents to anyone. Notify the sender immediately and delete the
transmission from your files. If you are not the intended addressee, any 
review,
distribution, copying or use of this information is strictly prohibited and 
may
be unlawful.  We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
communication, expression of views or recommendations, save and except for the
benefit of the intended addressee(s) and subject to the terms of any other
documentation with the intended addressee(s).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 - Enron-6.11.00.ppt