Subject: Re: Facility Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 00:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Treasa:

I'll be out of the office Dec. 7 & 8.  In my absence please contact Bob 
Bruce.  Thanks.  Sara

	Treasa Kirby
	12/06/2000 04:04 AM
		 
		 To: Marcus Von Bock Und Polach/LON/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Matthew Landy/OSL/ECT@ECT, Stephen 
Jacobson/EU/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Mark Evans/Legal/LON/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Facility Agreement

Please find attached a blacklined copy of the loan document relating to the 
prepay. Could I please have your comments asap as TD need to finalise docs 
before they syndicate the loan.

Regards
---------------------- Forwarded by Treasa Kirby/LON/ECT on 06/12/2000 10:03 
---------------------------

[email-masked] on 05/12/2000 19:04:36
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Facility Agreement

Treasa
Please see attached black-lined version from the 364 day as requested.
Apologies for the delay - Norton Rose experienced some technical difficulties 
in
blacklining.

In terms of the Facility Amount and Term, I have asked Norton Rose to square
bracket both and make it clear on the front page that these two points are 
still
under discussion and may well reduce.  The amounts currently square bracketed
are maximums and are there to give us some flexibility should it be 
required.  I
trust this is satisfactory.

Please give me a call if there's anything else in respect of the loan 
agreement
you need to discuss.  We will update you as soon as possible on syndication

Regards

Jo Henderson
7282 8230
---------------------- Forwarded by Joanne Henderson/CIBG/TDBANK/UK on
05/12/2000 18:56 ---------------------------

"Kohls, Tim" <[email-masked]> on 05/12/2000 18:56:09

To:   Joanne Henderson/CIBG/TDBANK/UK@TDBANK-UK
cc:
Subject:  Enron--Compare

Please see attached.

Regards,
Tim
 <<#203690-v1-v7compare_.doc>>

_____________________________________________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

A list of the partners of Norton Rose, Solicitors, can be inspected at
www.nortonrose.com
______________________________________________________________________

 - #203690-v1-v7compare_.doc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential and is for the
      intended addressee(s) only. If you have received it in error, please do
      not
      disclose the contents to anyone. Notify the sender immediately and 
delete
      the
      transmission from your files. If you are not the intended addressee, any
      review,
      distribution, copying or use of this information is strictly prohibited
      and may
      be unlawful.  We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
      communication, expression of views or recommendations, save and except 
for
      the
      benefit of the intended addressee(s) and subject to the terms of any 
other
      documentation with the intended addressee(s).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------