Subject: SITA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark:

I am about to finalize comments to the SITA Master ISDA Agreement on behalf 
of ECTRIC.  I need your able assistance with respect to the following:

(1)  SITA has not passed a board resolution authorizing execution of the 
Agreement.  Instead, SITA proposes a certificate stating that its President 
Directeur General or Directeur General have, pursuant to the Articles of 
Association, full power and authority to execute the Agreement or to grant a 
power of attorney to do so.

(2)  SITA has requested evidence of EEFT's authority to sign on behalf of 
ECTRIC.  I have sent a copy of the power of attorney to the lawyer and will 
ask that she direct any questions to you if I am not reachable.

SITA's attorney is Susan Hopkinson at Lovells in Paris.  Her phone is 33153 
674747 and fax is 33147 239612 and email is [email-masked].

I will be out of the office Dec. 7 & 8.  Stephanie Panus if assisting with 
the file.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Regards.  Sara