Subject: Re: PULP & PAPER LUNCHEON MEETING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

yes  (Kaye - please place on my calendar)

Suzanne Adams
09/17/99 04:15 PM
To: Edward Ondarza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert J 
Pratel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard T Robinson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert E Anderson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed Quinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Moulton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Scheuer/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Cummings/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bryan Burnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Croom/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe Jure/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Paul Saverance/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott M Shields/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Harbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Cordesman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Palmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Roy Lipsett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Bruch/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Kim/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike 
Horning/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas Mark Poole/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elliot 
Bonner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carla Brooks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Elliott/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark - ECT Legal Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marie 
Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: PULP & PAPER LUNCHEON MEETING

The above-referenced meeting is still scheduled for Friday, October 1, 1999, 
but the time has changed.  In order for the people in London to participate, 
we have moved the start time to 11:00 a.m., and the meeting will be held in 
EB30C1.  Lunch will be served.

Please let me know via email if you will attend, so we'll have an accurate 
headcount.