Subject: Re: brokerage account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

I hope that there is no more confusion!

The opening of each brokerage account should require two signatures for 
control purposes.  ONE of those signature MUST BE either of Ted Murphy or 
Rick Buy (their titles frequently change but check the Enron Corp. corporate 
workbook).  The SECOND signature MUST BE an officer of the entity opening the 
account.  We suggest the level of authority used by ENA but certainly 
whatever appears in the entity's unanimous consent or resolution authorizing 
the opening of brokerage accounts.  I think that Marie previously sent you a 
form.  Let us know if you have any questions.  

What is the timing on the Enron Brazil Power Holdings XII Ltd. account?

Regards.  Sara

Nancy Muchmore@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/08/99 11:48 AM
To: Marie Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert H 
George/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bruce 
Harris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Re: brokerage account  

I guess I meant Enron South America generally--Enron Brazil Power Holdings 
XII Ltd. is one of its companies.  I think you answered my question on a 
general basis--thanks very much.  Sorry if I confused you.

Also, I need to know if anyone from ENA needs to be appointed in addition to 
ESA people. 

Robert:  Who at Enron South America should be appointed?

Nancy

Marie Heard@ECT on 10/08/99 11:35:17 AM
To: Nancy Muchmore/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert H 
George/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bruce 
Harris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: brokerage account  

Nancy,

I am confused by your e-mail.  I thought the brokerage account was going to 
be opened for Enron Brazil Power Holdings XII Ltd., not Enron South America.  
We typically require any one of the President, any Managing Director or the 
Vice President, Finance and Treasurer, together with any one of the Managing 
Director, Legal, Rick Buy or Ted Murphy.  Of course, the level of officers 
may vary from entity to entity. 

Marie 

Nancy Muchmore@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
10/07/99 03:35 PM
To: Marie Heard@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton@ECT, Robert H George/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: brokerage account

Marie:  Who are the people you normally appoint to sign, etc., on brokerage 
accounts?  Should Enron South America consider using the same people in order 
set up this account?  We could then appoint Enron South America people 
later.  Thanks.  Nancy
---------------------- Forwarded by Nancy Muchmore/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
10/07/99 03:35 PM ---------------------------

Robert H George
10/07/99 03:16 PM
To: Nancy Muchmore/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: brokerage account

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert H George/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
10/07/99 06:17 PM ---------------------------

Patrick H Hickey@ECT
10/07/99 11:32 AM
To: Bruce Harris/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Robert H George/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: brokerage account

I spoke with Ted Murphy regarding setting up the brokerage account for the 
Copel shares.  He indicated that the easiest thing to do is coordiante with 
Sara Shackelton (ECT finance lawyer).  Typically, she sets up the paperwork 
and Ted (or Rick) signs off on setting up the account (she has done this many 
times).  Robert may have already done this or it may not be necessary in this 
case - I will leave that up to him.  Regardless, Ted (or Rick) does need to 
be one of the people who sign the documents.  Sorry for the delay.

Patrick