Subject: Re: Brokerage Account for EES affiliate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI - Sara
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 10/11/99 01:10 
PM ---------------------------

Mary Nell Browning
10/11/99 12:02 PM
To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Brokerage Account for EES affiliate  

Sara,  great to hear from you.  The entity requiring the brokerage account is 
Enron Energy Services, Limited, which is a UK entity.  This company is buying 
100% of the shares of a UK engineering firm (called Torpy) in order to use in 
its facilities management business here.  The purchase price for Torpy is $4 
million, $1 million of which is payable in Enron Corp. stock.  For tax 
reasons this Enron stock needs to be purchased in the market rather than 
using treasury shares.  Thanks for the tip on account signatories.  Please 
let me know what else I need to do  Thanks again.

Sara Shackleton
11/10/99 16:32
To: Mary Nell Browning/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Marie Heard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lori Pinder/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Brokerage Account for EES affiliate

Hello there!  Hope all is well.  Will you be at the legal conference later 
this month?

Would you please provide us with information identifying the specific entity 
requiring the brokerage account and a brief description of the transaction 
for which the account is required.  Also, for purposes of your unanimous 
consent or resolution,  you should note that either of Ted Murphy or Rick Buy 
should be one of the two signatories required for opening the account.  Let 
me know if you have any questions.  Sara