Subject: Assignment of Irving Pulp Master ISDA Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Would you please prepare and coordinate with Jeff Harbert?  Thanks.  Sara
---------------------- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 10/11/99 02:36 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Jeff Harbert                           10/06/99 04:14 PM

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bryan Burnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Ondarza/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Christopher F Calger/CAL/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Assignment of Irving Pulp Master ISDA Agreement

Sara,

If appears from discussions with Mark Bettle today that interest levels at 
the top management of J.D. Irving is minimal to consolidate business under 
one master ISDA agreement.  As a result it seems prudent to move forward to 
assign the current Enron Canada master ISDA agreement over to Enron North 
America.

From my earlier conversations with Bryan Burnett he would support this 
decision.  I have not spoken personally with the originator of the  Enron 
Canada master ISDA, Chris Calger, but it is my understanding he would also 
support this move.  

Would you please take steps to get this done as soon as possible.  

If there are any questions, please call.

JH.