Subject: Brokerage Account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 02:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to have to respond via e-mail but I've got laryngitis (although I 
should be in most of the day today).

The actual opening of the agreement is simple because we have a good broker 
relationship and the agreement is acceptable to us.  BUT, the broker WILL NOT 
open the agreement until we can submit the underlying authority which 
includes:

authorizing resolutions (or unanimous consent) from the account party
trading authorization
number of signatures for transacting

Marie previously sent "samples" of the the underlying documentation to Robert 
George.

We have not received anything to date.

When we receive the information, we can fax EVERYTHING to the broker and the 
account can be opened immediately and then followed up by original hard 
copies.

Let me know if you have any further questions.  Sara