Subject: Re: SITA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 05:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Matt:

This is still outstanding and we may have to change Part 3 of the Schedule to 
reflect the change.  DID YOU SPEAK WITH OUR FRENCH LAWYERS?  Please let 
Stephanie know.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 12/14/2000 01:38 PM -----

	Mark Elliott
	12/06/2000 11:18 AM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Matthew Dawson/LON/ECT@ECT, Tom Bruce-Jones/LON/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: SITA

Sara,

I am going to ask Matthew Dawson to deal with this as I shall be out of the 
office on the 7 & 8 Dec myself.  

Matthew - please check with Hugues de Robillard of Slaughters Paris if point 
(1) is ok.  Please also let Susan Hopkinson know that you will be dealing 
with this. 

Mark 

From: Sara Shackleton on 06/12/2000 09:31 CST
To: Mark Elliott/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Matthew Dawson/LON/ECT@ECT, Tom Bruce-Jones/LON/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: SITA

Mark:

I am about to finalize comments to the SITA Master ISDA Agreement on behalf 
of ECTRIC.  I need your able assistance with respect to the following:

(1)  SITA has not passed a board resolution authorizing execution of the 
Agreement.  Instead, SITA proposes a certificate stating that its President 
Directeur General or Directeur General have, pursuant to the Articles of 
Association, full power and authority to execute the Agreement or to grant a 
power of attorney to do so.

(2)  SITA has requested evidence of EEFT's authority to sign on behalf of 
ECTRIC.  I have sent a copy of the power of attorney to the lawyer and will 
ask that she direct any questions to you if I am not reachable.

SITA's attorney is Susan Hopkinson at Lovells in Paris.  Her phone is 33153 
674747 and fax is 33147 239612 and email is [email-masked].

I will be out of the office Dec. 7 & 8.  Stephanie Panus if assisting with 
the file.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Regards.  Sara