Subject: Re: Equity Forward Confirmations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 05:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Maria:

Can you provide me with a blackline of one of the confirms below marked 
against the draft which Enron marked up and faxed to Steve on September 1, 
2000?  The current format contains a number of changes and it would be easier 
to review.  The directory on that document reads "Ext. ID[.]".  We want to 
respond quickly, today being our goal.

Thanks.  Sara

	"Chiodi, Maria" <[email-masked]>
	12/13/2000 05:02 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Haratunian, Stephen" <[email-masked]>, "Emerson, Michael" 
<[email-masked]>, "Skinner, Mark" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Equity Forward Confirmations

Sara and Clint:

I attach a final draft of the equity forward confirmation for the two
outstanding equity forward transactions. We need to fill in the: (1) par
value of your stock in the definition of Shares in each of the attached that
appears on page 3 for the May 8, 2000 trade and on page 2 for the August 4
trade; and (2) date when the share repurchase program was publicly announced
that is page 16 of the May 8, 2000 transaction and on page 15 of the August
4, 2000 transaction.

If the attached is acceptable to you, please advise me of the above so that
we may prepare execution copies and finalize these confirmations.

Regards,

>  Maria Chiodi
>  Legal and Compliance Department
>  CREDIT | FIRST
>  SUISSE | BOSTON
>  Phone: 212-325-6724
>  Fax: 917-326-7763
>
>
 <<Fwd001213Trade2.doc>>  <<Fwd001213Trade1.doc>>

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - Fwd001213Trade2.doc
 - Fwd001213Trade1.doc