Subject: Re: Air Liquide
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris:

The master you are referring to was drafted in March, 1999 in the name of 
"Air Liquide America Corp." and needs to be updated from both a credit and 
legal perspective.  Last time, Kelly Minear had to visit the counterparty's 
office to review financials since the company was private.  We will need an 
updated credit worksheet to prepare a new draft.

Tracy and Ed:  Will  one of you update the prior credit to begin the process?

Thanks.  Sara

	Chris H Foster
	12/19/2000 08:49 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: John Malowney/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Air Liquide

Sara:

A customer of John Malowney, Air Liquide, wants to revisit the possibility of 
executing a Master ISDA.  He said he thought we had already done one and sent 
it to them but he has lost it.  Can you check to see if you can find it and 
e-mail it to me?

C