Subject: Eugene Water & Electric Board confirmations (swap nos. 447459.04 and .02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Sharen:

In connection with the two (2) swap confirmations which you are revising 
(from a "Deemed ISDA" format to a regular ISDA format), I ask that you please 
contact  Stephanie to review the final forms.  Please note the following:

(1)  Melissa's prior "Deemed ISDA" drafts (dated Nov. 22, 2000) show ENA swap 
nos. as 447459.4 and 447459.02.  One of your confims doesn't match:  it says 
447459.04.  Please verify the correct number.

(2)  You can eliminate the "Payment Date(s)" section from the General Terms 
because individual Payment Dates appear in both the Fixed and Floating 
Details.

After either Tana or Stephanie have approved, please email to EWEB as follows 
(with a copy to Holli Krebs):

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

NOTE TO STEPHANIE:  copies of my markups  and the Deemed ISDA's are located 
in a file entitled "EWEB confirmations".  Also, the ISDA has not been signed 
but will be dated October 30, 2000.