Subject: Amendment of Chase/ERMS ISDA dated April 5, 1994
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Phil:

Happy New Year!

And back to old business.  ENA is holding the amendment pending receipt from 
you of the attached Exhibit A (describing the collateral).  I had previously 
left you a message but I'm sure it was lost in the year-end madness.  Please 
forward the attachment so that we have a complete document.  Thanks.  Sara

----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 01/02/2001 03:15 PM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	12/18/2000 09:16 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: Soma Ghosh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Amendment of Chase/ERMS ISDA dated April 5, 1994

Phil:

I was just checking to see when we would execute the amendment to the 
Security Agreement (to permit the rehypothecation of securities).  Please let 
me hear from you.

Regards,

Sara