Subject: Sample Forward Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 05:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Terry:

Clint Freeland asked that we resend our forward confirmation template to 
you.  It is attached below.
Also, we will send a draft of our ISDA Master Agreement (Schedule only,  no 
boilerplate) to you shortly.  Can you provide me with the name of your 
attorney so that we can email directly?  It seems that Enron North America 
Corp. is currently negotiating an ISDA with First Union National Bank and 
sent a new ISDA draft to the attention of Delene Travella on 11/08/00.  There 
may be an efficient way to handle both master agreements simultaneously.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 01/03/2001 01:22 PM -----

	Stephanie Panus@ENRON
	12/07/2000 11:00 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: Clint Freeland/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Sample Forward Confirmation

At the request of Clint Freeland (who works with Tim DeSpain), attached is 
Enron Corp.'s template for a forward transaction.

Stephanie Panus
Sr. Legal Specialist
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, Suite 3806
Houston, Texas 77002