Subject: Re: Revision to Schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Dick:  Yes, please let me know who received the executed confirm (or you can 
fax me copies at 713-646-3490).  We'll insert your bank info when we hear 
from you today and I'll Fed Exp execution copies this evening.  Thanks so 
much for your help.  Sara

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	"Dick D VARNER" <[email-masked]>
	01/04/2001 07:16 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Revision to Schedule

Your language is fine.  I will get the bank info to you tomorrow.

We faxed back the confirm yesterday.  Our mgmt assistant did it.  If you need 
the name of the recipient, I can get that for you.

Dick

>>> <[email-masked]> 01/04/01 03:04PM >>>
Dick:

After our conversation, I spoke with our settlements people again who
requested an EWEB invoice when Enron owes money to EWEB.  I propose that we
add a section to the Schedule entitled "Accounts" (Part 3(h)) as follows:

"Prior to each payment date for any Transaction, Party A (ENA) shall
provide Party B with an invoice reflecting the net payment owed by a party.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Party B shall provide Party A with an
invoice prior to any payment date on which Party A owes a net payment to
Party B.  With respect to all payments hereunder, and except as otherwise
directed in writing, the parties shall comply with the following payment
instructions:

[bank, account no., ABA no.]"

Please provide me with EWEB's account data and let me know if you have any
comments.  I'll send the blackline immediately after I hear from you.

Also, I have not received EXECUTED CONFIRMATIONS.  Have these been sent to
anyone at Enron?  Sara

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]