Subject: Goldman, Sachs & Co
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 01:49:00 -0800 (PST)

You only need the "authorized user annex".

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 01/05/2001 09:48 AM -----

	"Siao, Vivian" <[email-masked]>
	01/03/2001 04:59 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Leh, Ted" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Goldman, Sachs & Co

The Goldman Sachs Client Access Agreement (the "Agreement") and/or Schedule
A -- Electronic Trading Services ("Schedule A") are attached for your review
and signature. The Agreement and Schedule A are required for each legal
entity whose trading personnel are enabled to access Goldman Sachs'
electronic systems.  The documents must be signed by an authorized signatory
of the legal entity(ies) that employs each enabled person. The list of
persons within your organization that have been enabled to access Goldman
Sachs electronic systems and their associated legal entity(ies) are listed
below.  If the Legal Entity name is incorrect, please indicate the
appropriate name for purposes of this Agreement and Schedule A.  Please list
all enabled users and their corresponding legal entity on Schedule A-ETS
Authorized Users.  You may add additional users or delete ones that are
currently enabled.

Enabled users      Legal Entity
 Harry Arora       Enron NA

Please complete, date and sign both the Agreement and Schedules separately.
Please pay special attention to the following points:

* At the top of the document -- "Client:"  Fill in the legal name and
the address of the entity that will execute both the Agreement and Schedule
A. If the document is intended to cover more than one entity, please list in
a separate annex each entity that the document covers.

* Next to the line "Attn:"  Fill in the name and title of the
authorized person that is signing the document on behalf of the legal
entity.

Please return the completed and signed documents via fax to:

 GS contact: Vivian Siao

 Fax:  212-428-1872

 Phone:  212-902-1429

Any questions regarding the Agreement or Schedule A should be directed to
the GS contact listed above.

 <<Client Access Agreement.pdf>>   <<generic e-trading ver3.sch.pdf>>
<<Authorized User Annex to Schedule A-ETS.pdf>>

Vivian Siao Stephan
Fixed Income, Currency & Commodities Compliance
Tel:   (212) 902-1429
Fax:   (212) 428-1872

 - Client Access Agreement.pdf
 - generic e-trading ver3.sch.pdf
 - authorized user annex to Schedule A-ETS.pdf