Subject: Details on Enron North America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 04:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Per the voice and emails left for Gareth Bahlmann, you may direct ISDA 
documentation to my attention.  

Enron North America Corp. is the legal entity.

You may use the address information below.  Our ISDA template will provide 
notice information pursuant to Paragraph 12 of the multicurrency form.  You 
may use me as a contact lawyer initially; the transaction lawyer should 
contact you shortly.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 01/08/2001 11:37 AM -----

	Leslie Linares@ENRON
	01/08/2001 11:17 AM
		 
		 To: Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Details on Enron North America

Jeff,

Here is the e-mail that accompanies the voicemail message you received.

Thanks,
Brenda Funk
----- Forwarded by Leslie Linares/Corp/Enron on 01/08/2001 11:16 AM -----

	"Hoekema, AH (Andries)" <[email-masked]>
	01/03/2001 11:21 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Thomas, JA (Jane)" <[email-masked]>, "Lauber, M (Mark)" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Details on Enron North America

Dear sir,

Your name and email address were forwarded to me by Jane Anne Thomas in our
Legal department. We are working on a structured trade with the Royal Bank
of Canada (project Cerberus) that involves Rabobank entering into a
derivative contract with Enron North America.
I am looking for the following information on Enron North America that we
need to start the processes of opening counterparty accounts and preparing
an ISDA master agreement:

- Full legal name;
- Registered Address;
- Telephone Number/Fax Number;
- Legal/Documentation contact name.

I would be very grateful if you could supply me with this information.

Regards,

Andries Hoekema
Structured Products Group
+44 20 7664 9803
+44 7879 487 550 (mobile)

==============================================================================
==================
This electronic message (email) and any attachments to it are subject to 
copyright and are sent for the personal attention of the addressee. Although 
you may be the named recipient, it may become apparent that this email and 
its contents are not intended for you and an addressing error has been made. 
This email may include information that is legally privileged and exempt from 
disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please advise us 
immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your computer 
system.Rabobank International is the trading name of Co"peratieve Centrale 
Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. which is incorporated in the Netherlands. 
Registered with the Registrar of Companies for England & Wales No. BR002630 
and regulated by the SFA for the conduct of investment business in the UK.

The presence of this footnote also confirms that this email has been 
automatically checked by Rabobank International for the presence of computer 
viruses prior to it being sent, however, no guarantee is given or implied 
that this email is virus free upon delivery.