Subject: Re: Tiger
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, as long as the Tiger lawyers do their bit.  Please call Susan Bailey 
about the guaranty and she can have it prepared for execution.  Question:  
Are we only preparing the Tiger guaranty or other animal guaranties as well?  
SS

To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Tiger  

Email works fine. It must be a drag trying to work when you can't discuss the 
issues. Do you think we have a good chance of getting to signed docs next 
week? Have we gotten the process going to have our gtee issued now that the 
wording is agreed? (You mentioned it takes some time to get that pushed 
through the proper channels). 

Per

Sara Shackleton
10/22/99 09:41 AM
To: Per Sekse/NY/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Tiger

I still can't talk.  I think that our response should be final except that 
there may be some agreed to changes on the L/C side.  Carol St. Clair is 
addressing that with Jennifer and Miriam.  In any event, I believe that Tiger 
needs to "OK" our response of yesterday since there were some errors on their 
redraft.  Marie is not in the office today.  If you want to speak to a 
person, call Susan Bailey and she can come into my office and we can manage.  
Have a good weekend.  Sara