Subject: Re: Financial Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim:

I hope Portland was successful.

I'd like to go ahead and schedule two lunch sessions with the 
confirm/settlements group:  the first regarding basic financial 
agreements/confirmations and format, lingo, etc (very general) and the second 
more specific session addressing types of financial transactions and their 
basic structures.  One day next week would be great and perhaps one or two 
weeks after the first session for the followup.  Please send your dates and 
list of attendees.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks.  Sara 

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]

	Kim S Theriot
	01/22/2001 07:01 PM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Financial Training

Sara,
I am actually in Portland but I got your voicemail regarding setting up a 
training class.  I will be back in the office on Wed. afternoon and will 
compile a list of people that need to attend.  I will have my assistant try 
and locate a large conference room.  I would like to do this next week if 
possible.  I was thinking maybe Tues. or Wed.  I will talk to you when I 
return on Wed.  Thanks!

Kim Theriot