Subject: check out procedure for swap group files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:52:00 -0800 (PST)

In an effort to avoid loss of our executed agreements/files (master 
agreements, brokerage and futures agreements, repo agreements), we are 
testing out the  "library approach" and instituting a checkout procedure.  
Whenever you remove one of these files from the file cabinet, please "hold 
the file location" with a signed "card" (legal sized) available on top of the 
master agreement file cabinet.  You will also see a large sign reminding you 
to sign out for your file.  When the file is returned, just replace the 
"card" with the file and delete your name from the "card".  

Please be sure to check out all files currently in your office.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sara Shackleton
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street, EB 3801a
Houston, Texas  77002
713-853-5620 (phone)
713-646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]